We've all met the "guy up the street" who buys a truck, a toolbox and a business card and calls himself a remodeler.
Since your home is your biggest asset, you need to know that the contractor you choose to remodel it is a full-time, dedicated, experienced remodeling professional.
That's where my membership in the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) makes the difference. NARI is a not-for-profit trade association that has educated, supported and united the remodeling industry dating back to the late 1930's.
Our company joined NARI to promote professionalism within our trade and to keep up with the latest techniques and technology. Remodelers who want to become NARI members must be licensed by their state and/or local government where required, and pass a selective screening process. My being a NARI member lets you know that our company will work within high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility to ensure that every project is planned well and done right.
NARI membership also sets a level playing field that makes it easier for you, the homeowner, to distinguish among remodelers in your area. As a NARI member, our company agrees to follow a strict Code of Ethics, which offers an important safeguard for you, the homeowner. This code says:
1. I promote only the products and services that are known to be functionally and economically sound.
2. I write all contracts and warranties so that they comply with federal, state and local laws.
3. I retain insurance so that you, the homeowner, is protected.
4. I attain and retain proper licensing and registration.
5. I take the appropriate action to preserve the health and safety of employees, trade contractors and clients.
My NARI membership assures you that you are contracting with a company that has made a commitment to professionalism, quality craftsmanship and service.
If you are ready to embark on a home remodel, please give me a call. I'd be honored to work with you from project planning to completion.
Williams Property Solutions llc